The Advantages of Co-Digital Advertising
Author – Michelle Lagos CEO
“[It] is a far too-underutilized method of small business growth,” states small business book author Steve Strauss in USA Today.
Cooperative advertising is a financial agreement between multiple business to share the cost of promotional advertising/marketing that includes the services/products/new special offerings that’s being aired. It’s generally accepted as a win-win proposition for both parties as they excel at sharing brand name awareness. Co-advertising is one of the most innovative, creative, or cutting-edge techniques, when it’s done effectively, in the market. Both companies reap the benefit of participating in the following ways listed below:
Do understand in this economy, and in every economy, co-advertising is very effective but in today’s world for many – it’s a necessity.
1. Reducing the cost of advertising and having a larger budget because of it.
2. Reaching a larger audience.
3. Receiving a larger ROI.
4. Blending reputations and services that expand offerings from existing client pools.
5. Gathers new influencers and teams together for more short-term and long-term planning benefits.
6. Increases website traffic.
7. Increases sales.
8. Increases SEO.
9. Increases foot traffic.
10. Educates the masses on new directions.
11. Increases inspiration and awareness within your current followers and clients.
The great successful men/women of the world have used their imagination. They think ahead and create their mental picture in all its details, filling in here, adding a little there, altering this a bit and that a bit, but steadily building – steadily building. ~ Robert Collier